Freelance UK Ltd is an independent, privately owned haulage company based in Boughton, Nottinghamshire.
As one of Nottinghamshire’s most respected haulage companies, we offer a wide range of services underpinned by the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Freelance UK Ltd offers a professional friendly dedicated service for all transport and haulage requirements.
We operate a modern fleet of heavy vehicles from low loaders to beavertails, specifically designed to carry access platforms and plant equipment.
We continuously review our rates so that we remain competitive without having to compromise on the quality of our services. So call us now for a quotation and find out just how fast we can respond to your requirements.
With our many years experience we are constantly improving customer services and welcome your feedback.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- We have used Freelance UK for the last 18 months, to help us with our haulage needs, and also to refurb some of our trailers, and I could not recommend them highly enough. They offer a very friendly, reliable and professional service, and have never let us down, even when it’s been at short notice. I look forward to carrying on the work between ourselves, Chris, Holly and Scott, as well as all their other employees that have done so much for us.Neil DruryTransport Manager, Strawson Ltd
- We have used freelance for a number of years to lift, deliver, paint and store our containerised Electrolyser systems. They have always gone the extra mile, often at short notice to ensure that our systems arrive on time to customers throughout Europe. The knowledge and skill of their operators has proven invaluable when unloading and positioning our systems in confined spaces.Mark GoodwinSenior Design Engineer, ITM Power
- "We utilise many of the services offered by Freelance UK Ltd., including Logistical and Storage Facilities. Their Heavy vehicle paint and refinishing service has also liveried a number of Maxam's vehicles To a high standard always meeting our exacting requirements."Arron DouglasTransport and Logistics Manager, Maxam UK Ltd
- "They can cover any eventuality, often at short notice, in a very professional manner; they are also constantly updating their equipment to maintain a safe, effective and professional operation."Wes WroughtonTransport Manager, Genie UK Ltd
- "They offer an excellent one stop shop and also have a very professional and competent Spray Shop facility located on the same site".Colin WaterfieldLogistical Support, Nationwide Platforms