WHATEVER YOU NEED TO TRANSPORT FREELANCE UK LTD IS YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR SPECIALIST TRANSPORT AND HAULAGE SOLUTIONS.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and ability to adapt to our customer requirements by offering a 24/7, local, long distance or European service with our modern fleet of vehicles.
WHEREVER YOU NEED TO GO
Freelance UK Ltd is an independent, privately owned haulage company based in Boughton, Nottinghamshire. We operate a modern fleet of heavy vehicles from low loaders to beavertails, specifically designed to carry access platforms and plant equipment.OUR SERVICES
ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT HANDS
Our fleet comprises a mixture of articulated, rigid bodied and crane mounted vehicles, all equipped with the latest satellite and navigation technology, enabling us to stay one step ahead by providing our fleet coordinates with vital location information, again allowing us to keep our customers up to date.
MEET OUR DRIVERS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- "We utilise many of the services offered by Freelance UK Ltd., including Logistical and Storage Facilities. Their Heavy vehicle paint and refinishing service has also liveried a number of Maxam's vehicles To a high standard always meeting our exacting requirements."Arron DouglasTransport and Logistics Manager, Maxam UK Ltd
- We have used Freelance UK for the last 18 months, to help us with our haulage needs, and also to refurb some of our trailers, and I could not recommend them highly enough. They offer a very friendly, reliable and professional service, and have never let us down, even when it’s been at short notice. I look forward to carrying on the work between ourselves, Chris, Holly and Scott, as well as all their other employees that have done so much for us.Neil DruryTransport Manager, Strawson Ltd
- "They can cover any eventuality, often at short notice, in a very professional manner; they are also constantly updating their equipment to maintain a safe, effective and professional operation."Wes WroughtonTransport Manager, Genie UK Ltd
- We have used freelance for a number of years to lift, deliver, paint and store our containerised Electrolyser systems. They have always gone the extra mile, often at short notice to ensure that our systems arrive on time to customers throughout Europe. The knowledge and skill of their operators has proven invaluable when unloading and positioning our systems in confined spaces.Mark GoodwinSenior Design Engineer, ITM Power
- "They offer an excellent one stop shop and also have a very professional and competent Spray Shop facility located on the same site".Colin WaterfieldLogistical Support, Nationwide Platforms
GET IN TOUCH
Want to spruce up your equipment or machinery? What are you waiting for? – Contact our sister company A&E Mechanical Ltd for a free no obligation quote- today!
Want to turn your surplus assets into cash? We are happy to make you an offer for your used equipment or offer you a part exchange on one of our stock items. Please contact us or our sister company A&E Mechanical Ltd for further information.
Follow the link below, to view a selection of A&E mechanical’s used Access Equipment, Plant or Specialist Trailers.