- We have used freelance for a number of years to lift, deliver, paint and store our containerised Electrolyser systems. They have always gone the extra mile, often at short notice to ensure that our systems arrive on time to customers throughout Europe. The knowledge and skill of their operators has proven invaluable when unloading and positioning our systems in confined spaces.Mark GoodwinSenior Design Engineer, ITM Power
- "They can cover any eventuality, often at short notice, in a very professional manner; they are also constantly updating their equipment to maintain a safe, effective and professional operation."Wes WroughtonTransport Manager, Genie UK Ltd
- "They offer an excellent one stop shop and also have a very professional and competent Spray Shop facility located on the same site".Colin WaterfieldLogistical Support, Nationwide Platforms
- "We utilise many of the services offered by Freelance UK Ltd., including Logistical and Storage Facilities. Their Heavy vehicle paint and refinishing service has also liveried a number of Maxam's vehicles To a high standard always meeting our exacting requirements."Arron DouglasTransport and Logistics Manager, Maxam UK Ltd
- We have used Freelance UK for the last 18 months, to help us with our haulage needs, and also to refurb some of our trailers, and I could not recommend them highly enough. They offer a very friendly, reliable and professional service, and have never let us down, even when it’s been at short notice. I look forward to carrying on the work between ourselves, Chris, Holly and Scott, as well as all their other employees that have done so much for us.Neil DruryTransport Manager, Strawson Ltd
Find Us On Facebook
This message is only visible to admins.PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes on September 4, 2020, it will no longer be possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. The Facebook feed below is not using a valid Access Token for this Facebook page and so will stop updating after this date.
New Trailers for Freelance! By FreelanceUK on 5th February 2016